Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kauai's Surf!

I just had to shoot a short little blog today because the surf was so amazing!  We went to this little break called "Puka" just down the beach from "tunnels" on North Kauai.  When we showed up it was cranking at about 8 feet and in about ten minutes is jumped to about 10 to 12 feet.  I was a little nervous to paddle out but the locals were very welcoming and helpful to teach me about the break.  I paddled out and yup it was big.  I caught a couple waves one of which you can see right below, the end of a left that I got a sweet little barrel.  I am having such a great time with my wife and the dunn's and will be back on Sunday.  See ya!

Jeffrey






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you jummping off the rock? Sweet waves. I wish I was there too.

JNPSTUDIOS said...

Yes Joel that is me jumping off the Rocks. See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a blast in Hawaii!!