Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Best of Weddings 2007"



Well I wanted to post my favorite images from 2007 so here it is.  This last year has been such a blessing.  I was able to move into photography full time and pursue something I love.  I feel so blessed because of all the amazing friends and clients that I have made this year shooting weddings.  Every wedding this year has been such a great experience and I owe that to all of my brides and grooms that made JNP happen this year.  Thank you all.  I also have to thank my great friend Joel Austell and the Boutwell's for all that you have done to help.  I am looking forward to 2008 with 3 out of state weddings and a killer Anti-Workshop in Vegas with Boutwell Studio.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

See ya!
Jeffrey

















No comments: