Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wade and Michelle @ SOKA University!

What a fun Saturday afternoon!  Today I had the pleasure of shooting Wade and his beautiful bride to be Michelle.  They wanted to do the shoot at SOKA University in Aliso Viejo which I thought was amazing, a diamond in the rough for the OC.  These two are so in love and love to have fun.  We shot a SOKA and then headed off to Laguna to get a little wet.  I have to say thank you because after that they took my wife and I out to dinner and we had a blast.  I am so looking forward to shooting their wedding and getting to be apart of their special day!

(sorry about the Order)
Jeffrey














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Thank you so much for a great day, and all of the amazing photographs. We love our engagement pics! We would have never thought that shooting engagement pics could be so much fun. You made us feel relaxed and comfortable in a matter of minutes. We are very thankful that we picked you to photograph the day! Thanks again!