Saturday, January 26, 2008

Justin & Veronica in Michigan!

Freeeeeeeeezing!  I left on Wednesday to fly to Michigan to shoot Veronica and Justin's wedding.  What an absolute treat it was.  This was not only my first out-of-state wedding but it was also the first time shooting in the snow.  I have known Veronica since she was about knee-high.  I have to say the bridal party and Justin and Veronica were such troopers to let me shoot them in the cold with strapless dresses on.  Thank you both for such a great weekend.  God bless you serving our country!

Jeffrey













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff
these are great. i wish i was there with you.
Joel

Anonymous said...

Jeff

These are amazing! Thank you so much, good luck with everything!

~Paula

Anonymous said...

- Jeff -
Just want to thank you again;we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You gave our wedding the perfect final touch. Thank you again for everything.

* Justin & Veronica*

Anonymous said...

Great job Jeff! I especially like the one that shows them dancing in the road.