Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just Because Session with Chenin Boutwell!


Wow!  Yesterday my beautiful wife and I had the the most amazing "Just Because" session with the lovely and delightful Chenin Boutwell.  As a huge fan and friend it was so much fun to spend the afternoon in Corona Del Mar getting amazing images of us.  My wife and I have been wanting to do this for such a long time and we are so pleased.  I have worked with Chenin and been to the Anti-Workshop but it was so much fun having her directing us.  Check out the great photos on Chenin's blog.  

See Ya!

2 comments:

Josh said...

That's awesome! I checked them out, and you got some amazing images.

eliesa said...

JEFFERY!

I absolutely LOVE these! You two are SO adorable and I hope to someday meet that hot wife of yours! You are such a great looking and great couple overall! I love the one (it's like almost the last one...) of you kissing her forehead! SO cute and it kicks ass that she wore your soccer shoes!

LOVE ITTTT!!!!!!

eliesa