Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Wife and I in Utah!

I have to say I have been excited to put this post up but I have just been so busy fulfilling orders and designing albums from last year.  Which is why I began pre-designing for 08.  Well last weekend my wife and I went to Brian Head Utah.  My wife is the most amazing woman ever!  She is an 8th grade history teacher in Garden Grove and during the week she is very busy preparing for her students.  So when we get to go away for the weekend together I love it.  We went skiing for one day and then hiked in Brice Canyon which was gorgeous as you can see.  One of the best things about being married is getting to enjoy life with the one you love.  Doesn't she look cute in her orange beanie.  Well, have a great day and I am so looking forward to the wedding I have in 08!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff
you need to take me to utha. hey thanks for the heads up today. you are a great friend and a bro for life.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You two are SOOO CUUUTE!

eliesa